The term ‘Your Wedding Supplies ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. General Terms
• The content within the pages of this website are for your general information and use. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own discretion. The content is subject to change without notice.
• The prices displayed on this website are currently not eligible nor are subject to VAT. At such point when we are required to become VAT registered, the prices displayed will include VAT at the current and appropriate rate. All payment is made in GBP (British Pound Sterling). We reserve the right to amend the price of any item or to withdraw an item on sale at any time, regardless if an order exists for an item.
• Images used on this website may depict products that we do not sell that are used as props for photography. Some images may be used for illustration purposes only.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is only allowed with written consent from Your Wedding Supplies.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Your Wedding Supplies takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
2. Making a Purchase & the Contract
To make a purchase you are required to complete our simple checkout process. You will be guided through the checkout and asked to input your data to complete the transaction. Upon placing your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email; this is to advise you that we have received your order request. When your order is ready to ship, we will then send you a despatch confirmation email. It’s at this point that we accept your order and the contract is formed. We reserve the right to cancel an order should there be an issue with stock levels or payment details, or the identification of a pricing or product description error. All purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology and a secure server.
Your Wedding Supplies shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the delivery of goods being delayed or prevented or for any other reason beyond our control including the acts of any third parties. Furthermore, in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever whether arising from loss of data, loss of profits or loss of revenue in connection with the use of this website.
Your Wedding Supplies will deliver any goods ordered to the delivery address supplied when submitting an order. Availability permitting, orders will despatched for delivery within the stated time frame. The despatch of goods constitutes our duty of fulfilling the contract. If you are unfortunate enough to receive a damaged item, please contact our customer service team within 7 days. They will be happy to assist you and arrange a replacement or refund where applicable. We do advise you to check goods upon arrival. No liability can be accepted for costs caused by late deliveries, or for any other reason. If you refuse delivery, please notify our customer service team immediately.
5. Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
We want you to be happy with everything you buy from Your Wedding Supplies. If you are not completely satisfied with any* of the goods you have purchased then please notify us immediately and return them to us within 14 days for a full refund. Goods must be received in original condition and packaging with all components intact. Ensure that you include full order details otherwise your refund may be delayed. Alternatively you may wish to exchange unwanted or incorrectly ordered goods; please contact us to arrange this. Once your return or exchange has been processed, we will return any monies owed onto the original payment account.
*Please note that personalised items can only be returned if the goods are faulty.
6. Health & Safety
• Chocolate Products – Whilst every care has been taken by our suppliers, these products may contain traces of nuts.
• Confectionery – All the sweets selected in the Your Wedding Supplies on-line catalogue are not recommended for children under 3 years, unless otherwise stated. Adult supervision is recommended for all of our sweets when being consumed by a child. WARNING: Lollipops are a potential choking hazard. Not suitable for children under 3 years. Small parts are a potential hazard.